Hey! That’s me ^^^
I’m a tester and UX enthusiast with a past life in IT recruitment, sales and banking. I’m very passionate about all things testing and software production and have also performed the roles of product owner and business analyst.
I started this blog as a way to reflect on my own thoughts, share them with others, and learn from those who are kind enough to comment and share their own experiences with me.
I also speak at international industry conferences and events. It’s really wonderful to have audience members approach me with their feedback and stories. I love being part of the community and hope that I can inspire others to do great things.
Find out where I’m speaking next.
More about me:
- I like problem solving and finding out how things work
- I don’t like unnecessary use of fancy terms that most people don’t understand
- I like cats
- I don’t like seeing tester Twitter tension
- I like honest feedback and constructive criticism
- I don’t like coffee
- I really like Super Mario, and collect Mario t-shirts
- I don’t like the implication that “anyone can test”, or that testing without automation requires little / no skill
- I’m a self-proclaimed hippie and believe that we greatly influence our own experiences of the world
- I don’t like negativity, aggression, or -isms
You can also find out more about me and my views on testing in this Q&A with Rich Rogers.